Ryan Reynolds Moves on From Sandra Bullock -- With Olivia Wilde!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure4 of 13
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure5 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Ben King/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com12 of 13
From costars to couple?
The Change-Up's Ryan Reynolds, 34, and Olivia Wilde, 27, shared lunch at Sant Ambroeus in NYC's West Village September 16 -- but this was no ordinary outing.
"He recently told her he has a crush on her," a Wilde friend tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now).
On the date, "she had minestrone, and they both got greens," a witness says. After, the duo went into an apartment building for two hours, then walked through Tribeca. "He briefly put his arm around her," a witness adds.
Though a source close to the costars denies their lunch date was romantic, the Wilde pal insists: "She'd go out with him again."
And how are things with the other woman in Reynolds' life, his confidante Sandra Bullock, 47?
"Their chemistry's undeniable," an insider says of The Proposal costars, who shared multiple hikes and dinners this summer. "Everyone would love to see them together."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »