Ryan Reynolds Moves on From Sandra Bullock -- With Olivia Wilde!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure4 of 13
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure5 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Ben King/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com12 of 13
From costars to couple?
The Change-Up's Ryan Reynolds, 34, and Olivia Wilde, 27, shared lunch at Sant Ambroeus in NYC's West Village September 16 -- but this was no ordinary outing.
"He recently told her he has a crush on her," a Wilde friend tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now).
On the date, "she had minestrone, and they both got greens," a witness says. After, the duo went into an apartment building for two hours, then walked through Tribeca. "He briefly put his arm around her," a witness adds.
Though a source close to the costars denies their lunch date was romantic, the Wilde pal insists: "She'd go out with him again."
And how are things with the other woman in Reynolds' life, his confidante Sandra Bullock, 47?
"Their chemistry's undeniable," an insider says of The Proposal costars, who shared multiple hikes and dinners this summer. "Everyone would love to see them together."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »