Ryan Seacrest on Sacha Baron Cohen Prank: I Had No Idea He'd Do That!
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: @RepublicWadiya/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 12
This was the real deal, folks.
"I definitely did not know that he was going to do that!" Seacrest, 37, said Monday on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest." "He comes over, and I asked him a couple of questions, but ... You know that feeling in your gut."
In character as the despotic ruler of upcoming comedy "The Dictator," Cohen, 40, told Seacrest he was carrying the ashes of late North Korean tyrant Kim Jong-il. "You feel like, 'This is going too normally.''" Seacrest recounted.
Seacrest knew trouble was coming when he "saw the urn coming up. It was getting closer to my chest, and then it tipped over, and it wasn't the wind. He spilled it on my tuxedo!"
His saving grace? The advice of his mom Connie to "always make sure to bring two jackets, because you never know what’s going to happen!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »