Safety First: Brad Pitt Picks Up New Bike Gear Near London
- Photo: JuanSharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: DS/PIXX/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/Pacific Coast News5 of 17
- Photo: WENN/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasam/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional16 of 17
By Wonderwall Editors
If the sight of Brad Pitt's crush-worthy features speeding around on a motorcycle makes you worry like an overprotective mother, rest assured that the chiseled father of six has his well-being in mind when he takes to the open road.
RELATED: Postcards From Cannes 2012
While visiting fiancee Angelina Jolie in the U.K. last month, Pitt treated himself to a little shopping trip at the motorcycle stores in the London suburb of Ruislip, according to People.
On May 30, the motorcycle aficionado stopped by HGB Motorcycles, where store manager David Connell said Pitt picked up a crash helmet, a pair of gloves and a back protector. He also made somewhat of an impression with the shop's employees.
RELATED: Angelina Jolie's Life as a Mom
"One of [Brad's] security men came in and said, 'There will be someone famous walking into your shop,'" Connell recounted to People. "Then the door opened and Brad Pitt walked into the store!"
"We had a nice chat and he came across as very friendly," Connell added. "He is obviously keen on his bikes and has been riding them since he was young."
While he was in the neighborhood, the 48-year-old actor also checked out Daytona Motorcycles, where he bought another item that would keep him safe and sound on his chopper -- an armored shirt.
"He was a top bloke," a staffer at Daytona told the magazine. "It was just like talking to an ordinary customer."
Pitt and Jolie have been spending time in the London area while Jolie shoots her next film, "Maleficent."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »