Samuel L. Jackson reads 'Go the (Bleep) to Sleep'
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: FS2/Wonderwall2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
NEW YORK (AP) -- Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a four-letter word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.
The hardcover book and audio version went on sale Tuesday. Pre-orders have kept the book high on the Amazon.com best-seller list for weeks. Film rights have already been sold.
The 62-year-old Jackson was a presenter at Sunday's Tony Awards. He's set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite