Sandra Bullock and Heidi Klum Have Girls' Night Out in Hollywood
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 32
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 32
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News3 of 32
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 32
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 32
- Photo: Splash News6 of 32
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 32
- Photo: Ben King/StarTraks8 of 32
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 32
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 32
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 32
- Photo: VPC/WENN12 of 32
- Photo: Apega/WENN13 of 32
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 32
- Photo: Deano/Splash News15 of 32
- Photo: VPC/WENN16 of 32
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com17 of 32
- Photo: AP1/WENN18 of 32
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP19 of 32
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News20 of 32
- Photo: Photopunto/Splash News21 of 32
- Photo: Ahmad & Saleem Elatab/Splash News22 of 32
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News23 of 32
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images-Santi/Splash News24 of 32
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News25 of 32
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com26 of 32
- Photo: JosiahW / Splash News/Splash News27 of 32
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov//WENN28 of 32
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.29 of 32
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com30 of 32
- Photo: Richie Buxo / Splash News/Splash News31 of 32
The 47-year-old Oscar winner and the "Project Runway" host danced the night away at Beacher's Madhouse inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel Wednesday, several sources confirm to Us Weekly.
"They were just having fun by themselves," one insider says of Bullock and Klum, 38. "Nothing scandalous or anything."
According to a second source, the women had been "wanting to meet for awhile."
Despite their A-list status, "no one bothered" either star as they danced together in their booth.
Bullock and Klum aren't the only stars who frequent the Hollywood hotspot: Lauren Conrad, Zac Efron, Paris Hilton, John Stamos, Demi Lovato, Shenae Grimes and Dane Cook have all been spotted partying at Beacher's Madhouse.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »