Sandra Bullock and Heidi Klum Have Girls' Night Out in Hollywood
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 32
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 32
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News3 of 32
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 32
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 32
- Photo: Splash News6 of 32
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 32
- Photo: Ben King/StarTraks8 of 32
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 32
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 32
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 32
- Photo: VPC/WENN12 of 32
- Photo: Apega/WENN13 of 32
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 32
- Photo: Deano/Splash News15 of 32
- Photo: VPC/WENN16 of 32
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com17 of 32
- Photo: AP1/WENN18 of 32
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP19 of 32
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News20 of 32
- Photo: Photopunto/Splash News21 of 32
- Photo: Ahmad & Saleem Elatab/Splash News22 of 32
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News23 of 32
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images-Santi/Splash News24 of 32
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News25 of 32
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com26 of 32
- Photo: JosiahW / Splash News/Splash News27 of 32
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov//WENN28 of 32
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.29 of 32
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com30 of 32
- Photo: Richie Buxo / Splash News/Splash News31 of 32
The 47-year-old Oscar winner and the "Project Runway" host danced the night away at Beacher's Madhouse inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel Wednesday, several sources confirm to Us Weekly.
"They were just having fun by themselves," one insider says of Bullock and Klum, 38. "Nothing scandalous or anything."
According to a second source, the women had been "wanting to meet for awhile."
Despite their A-list status, "no one bothered" either star as they danced together in their booth.
Bullock and Klum aren't the only stars who frequent the Hollywood hotspot: Lauren Conrad, Zac Efron, Paris Hilton, John Stamos, Demi Lovato, Shenae Grimes and Dane Cook have all been spotted partying at Beacher's Madhouse.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite