Sandra Bullock Is 'Tough' Says Her 'Blind Side' Husband Tim McGraw
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Warner Bros.2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF1/GettyImages.com5 of 13
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 13
Sandra Bullock is getting words of support from Tim McGraw, who played her husband in "The Blind Side." As RadarOnline.com has reported, Sandra has moved out of her home and is distraught over the revelations of husband Jesse James' numerous affairs.
"I just wish her nothing but the best," country superstar McGraw tells E.T. Canada in an interview airing Friday night.
McGraw says he has not directly spoken to Bullock since the cheating scandal broke. "She's got a lot on her plate," he says.
McGraw has no doubt Sandra will survive the heartbreak, though. "She's tough," says McGraw, who is married to Faith Hill. "I'm not that tough."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »