Sandra Bullock Lists Austin Home for $2.5 Million
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin8 of 9
As Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves prep their Austin home for a major celebration, Sandra Bullock is parting with hers.
Curbed.com reports that the actress, 47, has put her home in the Texas city up for sale, listing the 1.75 acre property for $2.5 million.
The three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath bungalow is located in the city's Southwest region, and boasts a wine cellar, in-ground pool, hot tub, as well as views of the Austin's downtown skyline.
Prior to purchasing the 5,663 square-foot property, the Oscar winner shared homes in California and Texas with her Lone Star State-based ex, Jesse James, whom she divorced in 2010.
Following their bitter split, Bullock and James listed their former California beachfront property for $4.5 million; the "Blind Side" actress relocated to Austin full-time with her son Louis.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get all the scoop on "The Bachelorette" on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kate Hudson to Tyra Banks, check out these gorgeous stars sans makeup!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTcyberbully attack
From Crowd Ignite