Sandra Bullock speaks out: "There is no sex tape"
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
For the first time since the controversy surrounding her marriage erupted, Sandra Bullock has made a statement, albeit brief, denying a report that there is a sex tape between her and husband Jesse James.
RELATED VIDEO: George Lopez visits Sandra for a second time at home
She issued a statement to People magazine saying, "There is no sex tape. There never has been one and there never will be one."
The report claimed that Jesse James was in possession of a graphic sex tape, which could be used as leverage in divorce proceedings.
RELATED: See more photos of Sandra
Bullock has been in seclusion for the past several weeks and has not commented on her husband's alleged affairs or the controversial photo of James wearing Nazi paraphernalia.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite