Sandra Bullock sues watch company over 'The Blind Side' ads
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Sandra Bullock has filed suit against a watch company over allegations her image was used in a marketing campaign without her permission.
The star wore a diamond-encrusted timepiece made by ToyWatch USA in her Oscar-winning film "The Blind Side," and she claims staff at the firm exploited that connection to advertise its products.
Bullock filed legal papers in Santa Monica, Calif., seeking damages and an injunction to stop the company using her name and image.
RELATED:: Who Said It? Oscar Speech Edition
The lawsuit states, "ToyWatch USA intentionally and prominently used Ms. Bullock's name, photograph, image, identity, and persona in advertising, marketing, and/or promotion ... to sell watches ..."
RELATED:: Hollywood's Single Moms
"(She) will not voluntarily appear in print or other media for a company or product unless she carefully selects and believes in the company and product, and unless the compensation she receives is commensurate with the value of the exploitation of her name, image, identity, and persona."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite