- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
As you know, the tabloids took aim this week at the peculiar, hottie-meets-hothead romance of Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn.
To recap: Life & Style believes the starlet, 26, has "major abandonment issues" and thinks of the 50-year-old Oscar winner as a "father figure," while Star claims they're "fighting already" because he's encouraging her to go on a "health kick" and -- honey, please -- lose weight.
So, is anyone rooting for these crazy kids (OK, one kid and one AARP candidate) to make it?
Enter celebrity-friendly People magazine, which proclaims ScarJo and Sean downright crazy for each other.
"They are totally head over heels in love," gushes a source. "This [relationship] is for real."
So real that the actor has reportedly already introduced his dewy, stork-denying honey to his mother, who gave her the thumbs-up.
"She absolutely loves Scarlett," enthuses the mole.
Another insider adds that despite reports, the soon-to-be ex-Mrs. Ryan Reynolds hasn't moved into Penn's Malibu pad, but insists their three-month romance couldn't be going better.
"They make each other feel good," opines the spy. "They're both kind of unique and a little bit dark, but together they're a good match."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStunning Shots
From Crowd Ignite