Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Photo: Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jesal / Tanna/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Jesal / Tanna/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: PDN/VILLARD/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: KM1/ZOB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Tom Munro/Glamour13 of 16
- Photo: Tom Munro/Glamour14 of 16
- Photo: Tom Munro/Glamour15 of 16
Baby-proofing? Pregnant Scarlett Johansson stepped out in New York with her fiancé, Romain Dauriac, on Tuesday, July 29, revealing a new shorter haircut.
The expecting "Lucy" star has taken the plunge and is now rocking a bright blonde pixie cut. Wearing black overalls and a white T-shirt, the mom-to-be held hands with her fiancé, who donned shorts and a printed shirt as they walked through the Big Apple showing off her new look.
The 29-year-old, who has been keeping a low profile, previously had a longer bob. Johansson was last spotted out with her bump on display in a maroon tunic and comfortable leggings on July 12.
Tell Us: Do you like Scarlett's new shorter 'do?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »