Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Buy $2.8 Million Home
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Eddie Mejia/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: JLM/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The Hollywood couple recently purchased a two-bedroom, three-bath house in the L.A. area, a source tells USMagazine.com. Recently listed at approximately $2.8 million, the property features chic, mid-century design, a swimming pool and stunning vista views.
Reps for both actors had no comment.
Johansson, 25, wed Reynolds, 33, in an intimate ceremony at a Canadian wilderness retreat in September 2008.
They also own an apartment on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
"My oldest brother is adopted and I have every intention of adopting at some time," Reynolds told British Glamour last July. Johansson said earlier that year that she had no plans to get pregnant "any time soon."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite