Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds finalize divorce
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: JLM/Splash News4 of 20
- Photo: Promotional5 of 20
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Apega/WENN7 of 20
- Photo: WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Twitter13 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com14 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com15 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: VPC/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: JE1/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: VPC/WENN19 of 20
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Green Lantern and Black Widow, or at least the actors who play them on the big screen, are officially single again.
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Court records show a judge finalized the divorce Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson on Friday in Los Angeles.
Reynolds appeared in the recent film adaptation of the DC comic "The Green Lantern," filed for divorce in December.
RELATED: Maria Shriver Files For Divorce
The filing came shortly after the couple, which kept their courtship and nuptials private, announced they had split.
The final divorce judgment filed Friday did not say how the pair would divide their assets.
Johansson portrays the Black Widow in "Iron Man 2" and the upcoming "Avengers" film.
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Check out all the stars on the red carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Nikki Reed, and Jennifer Lawrence all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »