Scarlett Johansson's Image Used By California Sex Shop
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: BRUCE FREDERICKS/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: BRUCE FREDERICKS/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: Poseidon/Simon/Stevie/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz Archive 1/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: STEPHEN CHERNIN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: DIANE BONDAREFF/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Anita Bugge/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage15 of 16
By Wonderwall Editors
Is Scarlett Johansson willing to sell her sex appeal? Probably not, but that didn't stop a Spanish-speaking adult retailer near California's Mexican border from using her image on its business cards.
RELATED: Zac Efron Nude Photos Are Fake
In the photo, which is surrounded by Spanish text advertising the store's various X-rated products, Johansson is seated on the floor dressed only in a white button-down shirt, undone to reveal her black bra and underwear underneath.
TMZ discovered the story, and when a reporter from the website contacted the Calexico, Calif. store, the manager on duty asked, "What does it have to do with the business card? I don't know who Scarlett Johansson is."
He then explained: "The owner ordered cards from a company and said we need something with a girl on the card and the company did it."
RELATED: Who Should Scarlett Date?
Johansson has not yet commented on the probably-unapproved use of her photo.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite