Scarlett Johansson's Image Used By California Sex Shop
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: BRUCE FREDERICKS/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: BRUCE FREDERICKS/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: Poseidon/Simon/Stevie/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz Archive 1/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: STEPHEN CHERNIN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: DIANE BONDAREFF/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Anita Bugge/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage15 of 16
By Wonderwall Editors
Is Scarlett Johansson willing to sell her sex appeal? Probably not, but that didn't stop a Spanish-speaking adult retailer near California's Mexican border from using her image on its business cards.
RELATED: Zac Efron Nude Photos Are Fake
In the photo, which is surrounded by Spanish text advertising the store's various X-rated products, Johansson is seated on the floor dressed only in a white button-down shirt, undone to reveal her black bra and underwear underneath.
TMZ discovered the story, and when a reporter from the website contacted the Calexico, Calif. store, the manager on duty asked, "What does it have to do with the business card? I don't know who Scarlett Johansson is."
He then explained: "The owner ordered cards from a company and said we need something with a girl on the card and the company did it."
RELATED: Who Should Scarlett Date?
Johansson has not yet commented on the probably-unapproved use of her photo.
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
From Jenna Marbles to PewDiePie, find out which Youtube sensations we think should star in “Beverly Hills, 90210” if the show was cast today!Watch Video »
Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper get the giggles while discussing their first impressions of each other, weird encounters in Hawaii and more!Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Best night'
From Crowd Ignite