Scarlett Johansson's Mystery Oscar Date Revealed!
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 4
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
ScarJo went to the Oscars with a guy named Joe!
Scarlett Johansson fans were scratching their heads when the actress, 26, walked Sunday's red carpet at the Oscars with a mysterious, handsome man in a tux.
Although Johansson and Machota are platonic, other A-list actresses have become involved with Hollywood agents: Reese Witherspoon is now engaged to CAA agent Jim Toth (who doesn't personally represent her) and Hilary Swank is currently dating her agent John Campisi. Plus, Britney Spears has been dating her manager Jason Trawick since early 2009.
Since divorcing Ryan Reynolds last December, Johansson has been linked to Oscar-winning actor Sean Penn, 50, among other rumored A-list guys.
Even before her divorce from Reynolds, 33, the Iron Man 2 beauty would occasionally show up at events with another guy not familiar to movie fans: her twin brother, Hunter Johansson.
During the Oscar ceremony, Johansson presented a Best Sound award onstage with a more recognizable hunky guy: Matthew McConnaughey.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite