Sean Penn completes anger management classes
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Barry King/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Ariana Cubillos/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Dieu Nalio Chery/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Mahmoud Bakry/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
Sean Penn has completed the anger management classes he was ordered to take following a showdown with a photographer in 2009.
RELATED: Postcards From Cannes 2012
The "Mystic River" star pleaded no contest to vandalism after clashing with a paparazzo and, as a result, a charge of battery was dismissed -- but in addition to probation, Penn was ordered to attend 36 hours of classes.
RELATED: Sean Penn and More Celeb Protesters
He was given top marks for his progress during a hearing in January, and Penn has now completed the course, his lawyer told a court on Friday.
TMZ reports Penn will remain on probation until next May.
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »