Sean Penn completes anger management classes
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Barry King/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Ariana Cubillos/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Dieu Nalio Chery/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Mahmoud Bakry/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
Sean Penn has completed the anger management classes he was ordered to take following a showdown with a photographer in 2009.
RELATED: Postcards From Cannes 2012
The "Mystic River" star pleaded no contest to vandalism after clashing with a paparazzo and, as a result, a charge of battery was dismissed -- but in addition to probation, Penn was ordered to attend 36 hours of classes.
RELATED: Sean Penn and More Celeb Protesters
He was given top marks for his progress during a hearing in January, and Penn has now completed the course, his lawyer told a court on Friday.
TMZ reports Penn will remain on probation until next May.
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
So In Love
Get the scoop about the happy couple on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George Clooney to Christian Bale, check out the hunky leading men who've played Batman through the years.Watch Video »
Rumer Willis, Kim Kardashian, and Mischa Barton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »