Sean Penn completes anger management classes
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Barry King/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Ariana Cubillos/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Dieu Nalio Chery/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Mahmoud Bakry/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: John Minchillo/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
Sean Penn has completed the anger management classes he was ordered to take following a showdown with a photographer in 2009.
RELATED: Postcards From Cannes 2012
The "Mystic River" star pleaded no contest to vandalism after clashing with a paparazzo and, as a result, a charge of battery was dismissed -- but in addition to probation, Penn was ordered to attend 36 hours of classes.
RELATED: Sean Penn and More Celeb Protesters
He was given top marks for his progress during a hearing in January, and Penn has now completed the course, his lawyer told a court on Friday.
TMZ reports Penn will remain on probation until next May.
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Copying Kim K.
"Ted 2" star Jessica Barth reveals the celebrities she channeled for her on-screen alter ego.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The cast of "Southpaw" dishes on dealing with anger with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »