See Josh Hutcherson With Bandages Off After 'Broken Nose' Surgery
- Photo: Chris Behnke/Ibanez/NPG1 of 13
- Photo: WENN/Chris Behnke/Ibanez/NPG2 of 13
- Photo: Chris Behnke/Ibanez/NPG3 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: Tiffany Rose/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Brian To/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
New honker for "Hunger Games"' Peeta!
Josh Hutcherson was recently photographed out and about in Los Angeles with his nose heavily bandaged.
After initially declining to comment on why he went under the knife, the young actor later said it was for a "broken nose"
But Hutcherson, 19, re-emerged -- slightly bruised without the bandage -- on Tuesday in Beverly Hills.
In a quick chat with TMZ, the star finally clarified the situation. "Deviated septum," he said. "I was 90 percent blocked in my right nostril."
Hutcherson (whose nose appeared slightly altered) reassured the cameraman that he was "healing up."
With three additional films slated for release this year -- "7 Days in Havana," "The Forger" and "Red Dawn" -- Hutcherson will rejoin Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks and other "Hunger Games" stars when "Catching Fire" begins shooting later this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »