See Katie Holmes' Glamorous Makeover on Harper's Bazaar Russia Cover
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Harper's Bazaar1 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks15 of 16
Katie Holmes v. 3.0 is looking good!
Harper's Bazaar Russia recently released its October 2012 cover starring the newly-divorced actress, designer and mom.
In pics taken by famed photographer Gilles Bensimon, Holmes, 33, wears her chestnut hair in luscious, retro waves, with dramatic, smokey eye makeup and sexy nude-toned lipstick.
The Holmes and Yang designer wears Versace, Dolce&Gabbana, Moschino and Michael Kors inside the mag's pages.
Holmes, who finalized her divorce from Tom Cruise last month, will start rehearsals shortly for "Dead Accounts," her first Broadway show in 4 years. Her little girl Suri, 6, started school at Avenues in New York last week.
"It's like Katie got out of prison," a confidante told Us Weekly of the star, rebuilding her life ... this is a rebirth!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite