Selena Gomez to launch Kmart clothing line
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures2 of 9
- Photo: Prisma/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 9
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. (AP) -- Selena Gomez will launch a line of clothing at Kmart stores this summer.
Gomez, 17, stars in Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place."
The "Dream Out Loud" collection, aimed at teenagers, will go in sale in late July, just in time for the back-to-school shopping season. It will include sportswear, purses, belts and accessories. In October it will be expanded to include shoes, the discount retailer said Tuesday.
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »