Selma Blair Stuns in First Post-Baby Red Carpet Appearance
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: @SelmaBlair/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Mr/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Danny//WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FavesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 16
Red hot mama!
Just five weeks after giving birth to her son Arthur Saint Bleick (father is fashion designer Jason Bleick), Selma Blair showed off her amazing figure at the premiere of her new film "Dark Horse" in Venice, Italy on Monday.
The 39-year-old new mom wore a floor-length red Lanvin gown with billowy sleeves and pulled her hair back into a sophisticated updo, which accentuated her diamond earrings and smoky eye makeup.
Earlier in the day, the actress attended a photocall for the flick dressed in a form-fitting green Roland Mouret dress.
Back in June, Blair gushed to Us Weekly about her pregnancy. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."
The "Cruel Intentions" actress -- who ended her two-year marriage to Ahmet Zappa in 2006 and dated her "Kath & Kim" costar Mikey Day from 2008 until 2010 -- announced her pregnancy in January.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »