Selma Blair Stuns in First Post-Baby Red Carpet Appearance
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: @SelmaBlair/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Mr/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Danny//WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FavesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 16
Red hot mama!
Just five weeks after giving birth to her son Arthur Saint Bleick (father is fashion designer Jason Bleick), Selma Blair showed off her amazing figure at the premiere of her new film "Dark Horse" in Venice, Italy on Monday.
The 39-year-old new mom wore a floor-length red Lanvin gown with billowy sleeves and pulled her hair back into a sophisticated updo, which accentuated her diamond earrings and smoky eye makeup.
Earlier in the day, the actress attended a photocall for the flick dressed in a form-fitting green Roland Mouret dress.
Back in June, Blair gushed to Us Weekly about her pregnancy. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."
The "Cruel Intentions" actress -- who ended her two-year marriage to Ahmet Zappa in 2006 and dated her "Kath & Kim" costar Mikey Day from 2008 until 2010 -- announced her pregnancy in January.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »