Seyfried: 'Sex scenes are fun to film'
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W5 of 16
- Photo: Michal Thompson/W6 of 16
- Photo: W7 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W8 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Hector Valenilla/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures15 of 16
Actress Amanda Seyfried has no problems stripping off to shoot steamy sex scenes, insisting it's "fun" to pretend to romp with her male co-stars.
The blonde beauty has admitted she enjoys on-set clinches after hooking up with hunky actors including Channing Tatum for Dear John and Justin Timberlake in their upcoming sci-fi thriller In Time.
She tells W magazine, "Sex scenes are great. A lot of my co-stars have been sexy guys my age, and so, why not? I'm not going to pretend it's not fun.
"Justin was great - he had come from doing Friends With Benefits, where he basically had sex every day at work - and so it was easy for both of us."
But Seyfried's favorite kiss was actually a same-sex smooch with Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body.
She adds, "Jennifer's Body is my favorite movie that I've done. It was overlooked in theaters, but it does have a DVD following. I can't believe nobody wanted to see Megan Fox and me hitting it. They had an extreme close-up of our tongues, and I'm telling you, the thing about the scene is that it's actually really sexy.
"For a young girl to say that about her own sex scene - it must be because it's special. I think Megan and I kissed really well together. We have similar kissing styles and it worked. We got it done for the masses, and the masses still didn't show up."
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite