Seyfried: 'Sex scenes are fun to film'
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W5 of 16
- Photo: Michal Thompson/W6 of 16
- Photo: W7 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W8 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Hector Valenilla/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures15 of 16
Actress Amanda Seyfried has no problems stripping off to shoot steamy sex scenes, insisting it's "fun" to pretend to romp with her male co-stars.
The blonde beauty has admitted she enjoys on-set clinches after hooking up with hunky actors including Channing Tatum for Dear John and Justin Timberlake in their upcoming sci-fi thriller In Time.
She tells W magazine, "Sex scenes are great. A lot of my co-stars have been sexy guys my age, and so, why not? I'm not going to pretend it's not fun.
"Justin was great - he had come from doing Friends With Benefits, where he basically had sex every day at work - and so it was easy for both of us."
But Seyfried's favorite kiss was actually a same-sex smooch with Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body.
She adds, "Jennifer's Body is my favorite movie that I've done. It was overlooked in theaters, but it does have a DVD following. I can't believe nobody wanted to see Megan Fox and me hitting it. They had an extreme close-up of our tongues, and I'm telling you, the thing about the scene is that it's actually really sexy.
"For a young girl to say that about her own sex scene - it must be because it's special. I think Megan and I kissed really well together. We have similar kissing styles and it worked. We got it done for the masses, and the masses still didn't show up."
Madge's Boy Toy
Madonna's younger boyfriend news all on June 28's 7 Wonders of the Wall hosted by Brian McFayden.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out what happens when a tourist bumps into a Beatle in this episode of Celebrity Encounters.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Kerry Washington, see some of Hollywood's top-secret baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite