Amanda Seyfried undergoing therapy for panic attacks
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Mok/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W7 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W8 of 16
- Photo: Michal Thompson/W9 of 16
- Photo: W10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W11 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News15 of 16
Actress Amanda Seyfried has been undergoing cognitive therapy sessions to help cope with panic attacks brought on by the pressures of fame.
The "Mamma Mia!" star admits she feels anxious ahead of premieres and live interviews and she's sought professional help to combat her issues.
She tells the British edition of Glamour magazine, "That's been such a great tool, and my therapist told me that I passed with flying colors, but we'll see how things go.
RELATED: Street Style vs. Red-Carpet Style
"I still do get terribly nervous, and that's partly due to the fact I think too much and overanalyze things. I'll start worrying about my parents or my dog, and I'll picture him opening the window of my apartment and falling out, even though I can't get that thing open myself."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »