Amanda Seyfried undergoing therapy for panic attacks
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Mok/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W9 of 17
- Photo: Michal Thompson/W10 of 17
- Photo: W11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W12 of 17
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
Actress Amanda Seyfried has been undergoing cognitive therapy sessions to help cope with panic attacks brought on by the pressures of fame.
The "Mamma Mia!" star admits she feels anxious ahead of premieres and live interviews and she's sought professional help to combat her issues.
She tells the British edition of Glamour magazine, "That's been such a great tool, and my therapist told me that I passed with flying colors, but we'll see how things go.
RELATED: Street Style vs. Red-Carpet Style
"I still do get terribly nervous, and that's partly due to the fact I think too much and overanalyze things. I'll start worrying about my parents or my dog, and I'll picture him opening the window of my apartment and falling out, even though I can't get that thing open myself."
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Style Slip Ups
Zosia Mamet, Julianne Moore, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »