Shailene Woodley: I 'might have' hooked up with a costar after filming
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: GoldenEye /London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Kissing and telling -- but only a little! After her big break in 2011's Oscar winning film "The Descendants," Shailene Woodley took some time off from acting to carefully select her next roles. Funny enough, the 22-year-old actress' movies since then have all been about romance and relationships.
"That's crazy! I never thought about that," Woodley says in the April issue of Teen Vogue. "I haven't had time to think about a relationship! I literally have not had a boyfriend in almost five years. I've never even hooked up with anybody I've worked on a movie with."
But the same couldn't be said for hooking up with a costar AFTER filming. "Well, that might have happened on something . . ." Woodley confessed with a laugh.
The actress didn't divulge any further information on her love life. Her list of male costars, however, includes: Theo James ("Divergent"), George Clooney and Nick Krause ("The Descendants"), Ansel Elgort ("The Fault in Our Stars"), Shiloh Fernandez ("White Bird in a Blizzard"), Miles Teller ("The Spectacular Now"), and Daren Kagasoff and Ken Baumann (TV series "Secret Life of the American Teenager").
"After 'The Descendants,' everybody was like, 'You've got to ride the wave!' And I was like, 'You ride the wave and it eventually crashes on the shore. That doesn't work out! I'm going to just sit here and paddleboard,'" Woodley explained. "I didn't do a movie for two years because I didn't read anything that was inspiring to me."
Woodley wasn't even that inspired when she was offered the role of Beatrice Prior in "Divergent," the upcoming blockbuster adaptation of Veronica Roth's novel, and initially rejected the part in the mega-franchise. "I said no, and everybody was shocked," the actress recalled. Fortunately for fans, Woodley changed her mind after having a heart-to-heart with fellow young franchise star (and now an Oscar winner) Jennifer Lawrence.
"I asked Jennifer Lawrence, 'Are you happy with your choice to take on 'The Hunger Games?'' And she said she wouldn't change it for the world," Woodley revealed. "She told me, 'There are some things -- don't make a sex tape, don't do drugs, don't do things in public -- that you wouldn't want other people judging you for. But this is the best decision you'll ever make.'"
For more of Woodley's interview, pick up the April issue of Teen Vogue on newsstands March 25.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite