Sharon Stone Taken to Hospital
- Photo: Giuseppe Aresu/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: © RD / Hebert/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Baverel-Garcia / Starface/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: GUDA/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional15 of 16
Sharon Stone was taken to a hospital in Milan, Italy on Saturday Sept. 22 following a health scare at a Fendi fashion show.
But all is well for the still-stunning Basic Instinct actress and longtime AIDS activist, 54, who was in the Italian city for an amfAR benefit.
"Sharon experienced migraine related symptoms, and we all felt it best that she got checked out before the amfAR event," a rep for amFAR tells Us Weekly. "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away.”
At Stone's side during the Fendi show? Her hunky boyfriend Martin Mica -- a 27-year-old Argentinian model -- with whom she was photographed holding hands as they watched from the front row.
The twice-divorced Oscar nominee is mom to three sons: Roan, Laird and Quinn.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Sharon Stone Taken to Hospital
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »