Shiloh Jolie Pitt vs. Suri Cruise: Style Showdown
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 22
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet2 of 22
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 22
- Photo: ./Splash News4 of 22
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: WP#AAD/ZOJ/WENN6 of 22
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News/Splash News7 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News9 of 22
- Photo: Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: DAVE/GABO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 22
- Photo: Splash News13 of 22
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: Scott Larson/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks17 of 22
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News19 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News20 of 22
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News21 of 22
Shiloh Jolie-Pitt and Suri Cruise are both daughters of huge Hollywood stars -- but the similarities stop there!
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter Shiloh, who turns 6 on Sunday, loves to be active and dress like her older brothers, Maddox, 10, and Pax, 8. The tomboy tot wears her hair short in a pixie-cut, rocks combat boots and plays with toy swords.
"She wants to be a boy," Jolie explained simply. "So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of her brothers.
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's only child Suri, 6, loves all things girly. The little princess likes to wear frilly pink dress, makeup and high heels.
Holmes even looks to her young daughter for fashion advice. "I know I look good when Suri asks if she can have my outfit when she's older," she told Marie Claire in 2011. "Suri is magical when it comes to clothes, she's quite an artist."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Shiloh Jolie Pitt vs. Suri Cruise: Style Showdown
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »