Sienna Miller, Daughter Marlowe Hang Out in New York
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: IWAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN/(Inset)/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: KPA/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 11
- Photo: JJ/SF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News10 of 11
Marlowe takes Manhattan!
On Saturday, Sienna Miller hit New York City with her three-month-old daughter, Marlowe, in tow.
Clad in jeans and wayfarers, Miller, 30, hung out on a park bench with her baby girl, her first child with her boyfriend, Tom Sturridge, 26. She also stopped for coffee at a local Starbucks.
The notoriously private British beauty hasn't talked much about how life as a first-time mom is treating her so far, although she did admit things were a bit of a blur one month into motherhood.
"She's so cute," Miller, calling in to HBO's Summer Television Critics Association panel on Aug. 1, gushed. "She's screaming upstairs. My brain doesn't work!"
Us Weekly broke the news of Miller's pregnancy in January; in the April issue of British Vogue, the then-mama-to-be opened up about expecting her first child.
"I'm in my second trimester, so I'm I-can-talk-about-it pregnant," The Girl actress shared. "I'm feeling fine. ... It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTACM Hits & Misses
From Crowd Ignite