Son of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen a Rhodes scholar
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 18
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 18
- Photo: Spread Pictures/Fame Pictures11 of 18
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex Feaures/MSN12 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 18
- Photo: McD22/Flickr/Wireimage/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures15 of 18
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Premiere.com/Promotional17 of 18
NEW YORK (AP) -- The son of actress and activist Mia Farrow and director Woody Allen has been chosen as a Rhodes Scholar.
RELATED: The hottest international men
Ronan Farrow is among 32 American students who will be awarded scholarships to study at Oxford University. It's not the first academic distinction for Farrow, who is a special adviser to the Secretary of State for global youth issues.
He had started college as a child, graduating from Bard College in 2004 when he was 15. He started Yale Law School when he was 17 and graduated in 2009.
RELATED: Prince Harry parties in Las Vegas
He's also worked as special adviser for humanitarian and NGO affairs in the State Department's Office of the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The Rhodes scholarships provide all expenses for study at the prestigious university in England.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite