Son of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen a Rhodes scholar
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 18
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 18
- Photo: Spread Pictures/Fame Pictures11 of 18
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex Feaures/MSN12 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 18
- Photo: McD22/Flickr/Wireimage/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures15 of 18
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Premiere.com/Promotional17 of 18
NEW YORK (AP) -- The son of actress and activist Mia Farrow and director Woody Allen has been chosen as a Rhodes Scholar.
RELATED: The hottest international men
Ronan Farrow is among 32 American students who will be awarded scholarships to study at Oxford University. It's not the first academic distinction for Farrow, who is a special adviser to the Secretary of State for global youth issues.
He had started college as a child, graduating from Bard College in 2004 when he was 15. He started Yale Law School when he was 17 and graduated in 2009.
RELATED: Prince Harry parties in Las Vegas
He's also worked as special adviser for humanitarian and NGO affairs in the State Department's Office of the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The Rhodes scholarships provide all expenses for study at the prestigious university in England.
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »