Source: Anne Hathaway Was Paid $750,000 to Wear Jewelry at Oscars
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Hathaway has a way with bling!
Anne Hathaway scored a major bonus when she wore glitzy jewelry from Tiffany & Co. while hosting the Oscars on Sunday night.
An insider tells UsMagazine.com that the actress, 28, was paid a whopping $750,000 to wear the baubles at Hollywood's biggest event.
The "Love and Other Drugs" star wasn't the only A-lister making bank on Oscar night, either.
Another source tells Us that Gwyneth Paltrow -- who performed "Coming Home" during the show -- netted a sweet $500,000 to wear earrings, a brooch and ring from Louis Vuitton's "L'Ame due Voyage" collection.
It's not the first time Paltrow has been linked to lucrative, hush-hush endorsements. In late 2009, sources told Us Weekly that the actress was compensated to help promote the lavish Hotel La Mamounia in Marrakech, Morroco.
Reps for Paltrow, Hathaway, Vuitton and Tiffany & Co. all tell Us the payment amounts are "incorrect."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite