Sources: Robert and Kristen 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters4 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 13
By Wonderwall Editors
Sources confirm to Wonderwall that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are headed toward reconciling.
"Ever since coming face to face last week they have been spending a lot of time together," says a friend, adding: "I'm confident they will get back together."
Although the two aren't officially "back together," Rob and Kristen have never needed relationship titles to know what they have is special.
"He loves her and despite everything, Rob is the person Kristen cares about and loves most," adds a source close to the couple. "They are taking things slow, but it's moving in the right direction."
But Twihards aren't the only ones happy to see this on-screen, off-screen couple reunite. The studio behind the “Twilight” franchise is also breathing a sigh of relief with less than two month out from the release of “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.”
"They are both professionals, it would never be a problem, but it sure makes everything a lot easier if the two leads are on speaking terms," joked studio source.
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
Cameron's long journey to ‘Avatar’
Dec. 14: Director James Cameron sits down with "Access" to talk about his highly anticipated film,...Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Ellen DeGeneres sits down with Wonderwall's Chris Gardner to discuss Portia, holiday plans and what she really wants for Christmas this year ...Watch Video »