Andrew Garfield, Actress Shannon Woodward Split
- Photo: ZTB/ZOH/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Andrew Garfield has changed his relationship status to single.
The 27-year-old "Social Network" star has broken up with "Raising Hope" actress Shannon Woodward, his girlfriend since 2008, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm. What went wrong?
One insider explains that the British actor and Woodward, 26, became estranged as he "got deeper into filming 'The Amazing Spider-Man;' he literally never saw her."
The insider adds that Woodward is "telling people they're on a break... [but] they haven't spoken to each other in weeks."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite