- Photo: LT/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: NP2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Scope Features/Pacific Coast News4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: HTB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Johns PkI / Splash News/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
Was relationship trouble the reason why Ryan Phillippe spent Valentine's Day wedged between fellow ab-tastic pretty boys Chace Crawford and Kellan Lutz in the front row of the Calvin Klein menswear show?
RELATED VIDEO: Cornish and Phillippe Split
People magazine says the actor has been kicked to the curb by Abbie Cornish after three years of togetherness.
"Abbie ended the relationship with Ryan and she moved out of their home," her rep informs the mag.
Over the weekend, the Australian starlet, 27, was reportedly spotted carting off her stuff from their Los Angeles digs as Phillippe, 35, made a toy run with Ava, 10, and Deacon, 6, his kids with ex-wife Reese Witherspoon.
RELATED: Hollywood's cheated hearts club
But Ryan's rep has a different take of how things went down, telling E! News, "Ryan ended the relationship with Abbie recently while she was in Australia and asked her to remove her things from his residence, which she did this weekend."
Cornish, who just earned a coveted cover spot on Vanity Fair's annual Hollywood issue, was first linked to Ryan in 2006 when they were filming the drama "Stop-Loss." Soon after, his 7-year marriage to Witherspoon went belly-up, with the tabloids pointing the finger of blame in Cornish's direction.
But Phillippe insisted at the time that the reasons behind the marital implosion were "far more complicated and far less interesting than it's made out to be. To look and search for these salacious reasons, to pin it on a person, or a moment in someone's life, it's not realistic."
One non-Abbie-related rumored trouble spot between Reese and Ryan: his fondness for the club scene, which may have also impacted his relationship with Cornish.
The actor has been the recent subject of tabloid whispers accusing him of stepping out on the actress, who has spent the last several months in Canada shooting the movie "Sucker Punch."
"Ryan and Abbie are on the rocks because he's back to his horndog ways," a snitch alleged to the National Enquirer in December. "He's been hitting the clubs regularly and desperately trying to hook up with almost every young woman he meets."
In May 2009, the New York Post claimed he had a "wandering eye" after he supposedly partied into the wee small hours "with some blondes" at a club at the Cannes Film Festival.
RELATED: See more photos from Cannes
Cornish's rep offered only a "no comment" when People asked about what led to the breakup and if there was two-timing involved.
Ryan and Abbie made their last public appearance in late January, when they posed hand-in-hand at a Calvin Klein-sponsored shindig in Los Angeles.
Their breakup comes two months after Witherspoon parted ways with Jake Gyllenhaal. She's recently been linked to Hollywood agent Jim Toth.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite