Stacy Keibler flashes pink G-string thanks to broken zipper
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America5 of 17
- Photo: Harry Pluviose / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: @stacykeibler/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP16 of 17
Ain't nothin' but a G-string for Stacy Keibler! George Clooney's actress/model girlfriend made a solo appearance in Monaco on Sunday, May 27 for its annual, super-duper glitzy Grand Prix. Happily posing for a photographer on the streets of the posh French Riviera city-state, Keibler, 33, looked sexy and carefree as ever in a short, red, belted romper that showcased her slim toned arms and legs -- and an embarrassing glimpse of pink G-string underwear underneath!
With the former pro wrestler grinning, seemingly oblivious, cameras caught a busted zipper on the right side of the romper at the waistline, revealing her pink underwear beneath.
She took to Twitter to comment about her minor wardrobe malfunction. "At least zip slips are better than nip slips...#oopsie," she shared.
Keibler reported from her Twitter account that she was soaking up the glitz and glamour of Monaco and the Grand Prix over the weekend. "Heading 2 the palace for cocktails w Prince Albert & Princess Charlene," she wrote on Monday -- noting the day before that she was "so close to all the action" during the Grand Prix race itself.
Her love Clooney, 52, has been shooting "The Monuments Men" elsewhere in Europe.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »