Actress Kristen Stewart cried filming 'Twilight' wedding scene
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: KT2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: GQ/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour12 of 16
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/W15 of 16
Actress Kristen Stewart broke down in tears as she filmed a wedding scene for the next installment of the Twilight franchise, because the ceremony felt so real.
In "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1," the actress' character Bella Swan marries vampire Edward Cullen, played by her rumored real-life boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Stewart was overwhelmed when she first saw the setting for the climatic scene and was wracked with nerves because she felt like she was marrying Pattinson for real.
She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "I was nervous for the wedding scene. When I looked at the set, with the pews and the lights, and I could see everyone there in their outfits, I cried. It felt incredibly ceremonial. It felt like a real wedding."
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »