Actress Kristen Stewart cried filming 'Twilight' wedding scene
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: KT2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: GQ/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour12 of 16
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/W15 of 16
Actress Kristen Stewart broke down in tears as she filmed a wedding scene for the next installment of the Twilight franchise, because the ceremony felt so real.
In "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1," the actress' character Bella Swan marries vampire Edward Cullen, played by her rumored real-life boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Stewart was overwhelmed when she first saw the setting for the climatic scene and was wracked with nerves because she felt like she was marrying Pattinson for real.
She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "I was nervous for the wedding scene. When I looked at the set, with the pews and the lights, and I could see everyone there in their outfits, I cried. It felt incredibly ceremonial. It felt like a real wedding."
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite