Kristen Stewart injured on 'Snow White' set
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: GQ/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour6 of 16
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/W9 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/W10 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/W11 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/W12 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/W13 of 16
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com15 of 16
Filming on "Snow White And The Huntsman" was cut short on Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011, after Kristen Stewart was injured on the set.
The "Twilight" actress plays the lead role in the upcoming fantasy film, alongside a star-studded cast including Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth and Bob Hoskins.
Stewart has been filming scenes for the movie this week, Oct. 19, but she abandoned the shoot after sustaining a mystery injury.
Actor Max Manganello, who plays a soldier in the film, told his Twitter.com fans on Tuesday morning, "It's a wrap for today. Kristen has hurt herself... nothing scary. We shoot on Friday."
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Shakira debuts her baby boy, plus more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Miley Cyrus has changed her style over the years.Watch Video »