Kristen Stewart is Hollywood's most lucrative star
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 15
- Photo: Reuters/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: iO9 via Jezebel/.11 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/(Inset)Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 15
Twilight babe Kristen Stewart has been named Hollywood's most profitable actress.
The 21 year old has topped Forbes magazine's rundown of the most bankable stars, netting an estimated $56 for every dollar she was paid for her last three major films.
Stewart's co-star and real-life boyfriend Robert Pattinson came third in the Best Actors for the Buck list, pulling in $39.43 for every $1 he received, while Anne Hathaway was in second place, earning $46 for every $1.
Rounding out the top five are the stars of two massive blockbuster franchises - Daniel Radcliffe of the Harry Potter movies and Transformers star Shia LaBeouf - while Robert Downey, Jr., Matt Damon, Cate Blanchett, Meryl Streep and Johnny Depp complete the top 10.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »