Kristen Stewart is Hollywood's most lucrative star
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 15
- Photo: Reuters/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: iO9 via Jezebel/.11 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/(Inset)Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 15
Twilight babe Kristen Stewart has been named Hollywood's most profitable actress.
The 21 year old has topped Forbes magazine's rundown of the most bankable stars, netting an estimated $56 for every dollar she was paid for her last three major films.
Stewart's co-star and real-life boyfriend Robert Pattinson came third in the Best Actors for the Buck list, pulling in $39.43 for every $1 he received, while Anne Hathaway was in second place, earning $46 for every $1.
Rounding out the top five are the stars of two massive blockbuster franchises - Daniel Radcliffe of the Harry Potter movies and Transformers star Shia LaBeouf - while Robert Downey, Jr., Matt Damon, Cate Blanchett, Meryl Streep and Johnny Depp complete the top 10.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite