Suri Cruise Totes an $850 Handbag!
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures4 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Suri Cruise has expensive taste!
The 3-year-old donned an $850 Salvatore Ferragamo "Sofia" handbag while boarding a helicopter with her parents in Jamaica Feb. 5.
The accessory is a mini version of mom Katie Holmes' $1,850 "Sofia" purse, which she also carried on the trip.
This isn't the first time the mother-daughter duo have matched. In January, they donned identical bright red baby doll dresses (from the actress' own line, Holmes & Yang!) while visiting a Los Angeles dance studio.
Tom Cruise, 47, has said "Suri's very much like her mother. She will not wear trousers, only dresses. I put a pair of trousers on her and turn and leave the room and straight away the trousers are off and a dress is on instead!" he added.
"The other day, Kate showed her some gold-colored sneakers thinking she might like to wear them, and she looked at them and said, 'Oh mommy, these are lovely, but they're boy shoes,'" Cruise went on. “She's sweet, but she's very strong-willed -- just like her mother."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite