Did Taylor Swift spend Thanksgiving with Jake Gyllenhaal?
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: WENN/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The couple was first rumored to be in a relationship after they were spotted holding hands during a stroll around Brooklyn, New York last month.
And despite telling reporters she planned to spend the holiday with family in Missouri, Swift opted for a Big Apple Thanksgiving on Thursday, which she spent with the "Brokeback Mountain" actor, according to JustJared.com.
RELATED: See more pics of Taylor Swift
The stars are said to have visited the Gorilla Coffee shop in Brooklyn's Park Slope neighborhood and enjoyed a cup of coffee together.
A source tells the website, "They asked one of the coffee shop employees for help picking out beans. They both seemed super nice and wound up ordering lattes."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite