Sylvester Stallone: Grief is like a virus
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 16
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: AP's Chris Pizzello/Wireimage's Albert L. Ortega/.6 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WhoSay.com/.10 of 16
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
Sylvester Stallone breaks down when he remembers his son's death, and has likened his grief to a "virus that keeps coming back."
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
Sage Stallone, 36, was found dead at his home in the Hollywood Hills in July, and a Los Angeles County Coroner subsequently determined the actor/producer suffered a heart attack.
The tragedy hit "The Expendables" star hard, and Stallone admits he is still consumed by grief four months after his son's passing.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I fall to pieces from time to time. You just do. It's a cycle you just have to deal with, like a virus that keeps coming back."
"You go through this time of thinking, 'It's really horrible,' then you come out at the other end and realize there's not much you can do about it and you forgive yourself. ... Then you go through another cycle where you don't forgive yourself, then you get over it again ... It's just an ongoing thing. And I don't think it ever goes away."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »