Sylvester Stallone settles lawsuit with contractor
- Photo: CS5/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: SNAP/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 20
- Photo: Axel Heimken/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex / Rex/Rex USA5 of 20
- Photo: Malcolm Clarke/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex / Rex USA/.7 of 20
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 20
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: AP's Chris Pizzello/Wireimage's Albert L. Ortega/.12 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: WhoSay.com/.16 of 20
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: WENN18 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN19 of 20
Sylvester Stallone has settled a legal battle with a contractor he sued over a home repair deal.
The "Rambo" star filed suit against Mohamed Hadid last year, claiming the builder cheated him out of more than $1 million after allegedly completing sub-standard work on his Los Angeles mansion in 2009. The case was due to go to trial, and Hadid subsequently obtained a temporary restraining order banning Stallone from approaching him after the actor allegedly threatened his life during a recent court confrontation, a claim the star's lawyer denied.
However, the case has now been settled, according to editors at TMZ.com. No details about the deal have been released.
RELATED: John Travolta's highs and lows
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits & Misses
From Crowd Ignite