Tara Reid hospitalized
- Photo: PMK/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Universal Pictures6 of 17
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: KIM D. JOHNSON/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Digital10 of 17
- Photo: WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: BBC/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
Actress Tara Reid has been hospitalized in France after falling ill with acute pancreatitis.
The "American Pie" star was rushed to hospital earlier this week and will remain there until she recovers, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Wow! Tara Reid Gets Glam Makeover
Reid is said to be enduring symptoms including vomiting, nausea and fever. Her illness is not believed to be life threatening.
RELATED: Bing: Serial Engagement Breakers
J.Lo's Mini Me
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite